- Complete the Inquiry Form to learn more
- Schedule a School Tour or Attend an Open House
- Complete the digital Application Form.
- Pay the non-refundable* Application Fee of $125 here.
- If applying for financial aid, complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Application.
- Receive official acceptance letter via email on January 15th, 2023. Applications submitted after January 15th will receive acceptance letters within 72 hours.
Once you have received your Acceptance Letter, complete the next steps for official Registration:
- Send a scanned copy of birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if baptized) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup an account with FACTS tuition management. A $350 non-refundable tuition deposit will be charged at that time.
- The school office will create a SchoolSpeak account for your family to access important school information, updates, and grades throughout the school year. You will need to input requested information related to your family.
- Health and Dental Forms are due on or before the first day of school, details below
*If your child is placed on the waitlist, you will be notified as soon as a spot becomes available. A refund will be issued if we are unable to secure a spot for your child by June 30, 2023.
Which health and dental forms are required?
- All New Students: Child Health Examination Form and Dental Form
- Kindergarten: Child Health Examination Form and Dental Form, Kindergarten Eye Exam
- Grade 2: Dental Form
- Grades 5, 7, 8: Sports Physical Form
- Grade 6: Child Health Examination and Dental Form