- Complete the Inquiry Form to learn more
- Schedule a School Tour or Attend an Open House
- Complete the digital Application Form. (Note: You will need to create an account and verify your email address first.)
- Pay the non-refundable* Application Fee of $125 here.
- If applying for financial aid, complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Application.
- Receive official acceptance letter via email on January 15th, 2024. Applications submitted after January 15th will receive acceptance letters within 72 hours.
Once you have received your Acceptance Letter, complete the next steps for official Registration:
- Send a scanned copy of birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if baptized) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup an account with FACTS tuition management. A $350 non-refundable tuition deposit will be charged at that time.
- The school office will create a FACTS account for your family to access important school information, updates, and grades throughout the school year. You will need to input requested information related to your family.
- Health and Dental Forms are due on or before the first day of school, details below
*If your child is placed on the waitlist, you will be notified as soon as a spot becomes available. A refund will be issued if we are unable to secure a spot for your child by June 30, 2024.
Which health and dental forms are required?
- All New Students: Child Health Examination Form and Dental Form
- Kindergarten: Child Health Examination Form and Dental Form, Kindergarten Eye Exam
- Grade 2: Dental Form
- Grades 5, 7, 8: Sports Physical Form
- Grade 6: Child Health Examination and Dental Form
Notre Dame School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, national and ethnic origin in admission of educational policies, athletic or other school administered programs.
In the admission of students to Notre Dame School, the order of priority shall be as follows:
- Children of Parishioners.
- a. Students from school families who are active members* and are currently enrolled at Notre Dame School.
- b. Students from school families who are active members* and have siblings currently enrolled at Notre Dame School.
- c. Students from parish families who are active members* of Notre Dame parish.
- Transfer students from other Catholic Schools.
- a. From schools that are merging or consolidating.
- b. From schools not offering full Gr. K-8 programs.
- Children of non-parishioners.
*Active members are registered parishioners who demonstrate their commitment to their Catholic faith by regularly attending weekly liturgy, volunteer time or service in a parish or school ministry and provide regular financial support to the parish.