Through collaboration, use of cutting edge digital tools, and real world applications our students are engaged and empowered to stretch to their full potential. Notre Dame encourages critical thinking, problem solving, and a well-rounded curriculum so students are prepared for the challenges of today’s world.
By the numbers:
- 100% - students accepted to the high school of their choice
- 80% - students that make honor roll at their chosen high school
- 65 - number of years Notre Dame has been educating children in the community
- 20 - number of extracurricular activities offered to our students
- 1000+ number of service hours logged annually by 5th through 8th grade students.
All students participate in a monthly, school-wide fine arts program that supplements regularly scheduled art and music classes.
Regularly scheduled STEM events.
All students attend Mass weekly.